February 24 @ 9:15 am - 3:15 pm
DMUG will be returning in 2021 as an online event
DMUG 2020 has been rescheduled for the 24th February 2021. All bookings will be honoured and transferred to the new event date.
This unapologetically technical conference remains the key annual event for experts in this field, providing a platform for knowledge exchange, debate and discussion on topical issues. If you are a professional engaged in air quality modelling then make sure you attend this conference to hear from eminent speakers, network with fellow professionals and gain valuable CPD.
Who should attend?
Air quality consultants | Air quality modellers | Air quality equipment manufacturers | Expert practitioners | Local authority officers | Environmental regulators | Academics & researchers | Air quality graduates & PhD students | Government officers | NGO & professional body staff
Student or Graduate*
* Graduate rates are available to those who graduated after 1st January 2020 and are not currently in full-time employment. Certification will be requested to confirm your booking. Student rates are also available.
Sponsor this event
Consider sponsoring DMUG the one-day conference for users of dispersion models. This unapologetically technical conference provides sponsors with a platform to demonstrate their organisations commitment not just to the environment, but to the science which underpins it, indicating their serious consideration of the issues behind current environmental problems.
Sponsoring DMUG provides an organisation with an excellent opportunity to connect with respected members of the environmental community, build brand awareness and reach potential clients and employees.
Exhibit with us
DMUG attracts consultants, air quality modellers and practitioners, leading manufacturers, local authorities officers and regulators, academics and researchers providing an excellent opportunity for organisations to interact with their target audience of experts and buyers. This conference is a platform for expert practitioners to share knowledge, therefore there are a limited number of spaces for exhibitors.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Organisation logo, hyperlink and 150-word description on the IAQM website
- 5 minute presentation slot
- Organisation logo on exhibitor announcement and all subsequent exhibitor promotional marketing on the IAQM Air Quality LinkedIn Group and IAQM Twitter account
- A 150-word company description and logo to feature in the delegate pack
- Space for 2 attendees at the conference
- Unlimited use of DMUG 2020 branding for all marketing associated with this event
Download our Exhibitor and Sponsorship Pack and book your space today
We aim to provide events, conferences and workshops which are accessible to all. If you anticipate needing any type of assistance to fully participate in this event, please email Rhianna Jarvis at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3862 7484 to discuss this further.