The aim of the 2016 IAQM Ian McCrae award is to recognise significant contributions to the air quality management community and, in particular, the work of practitioners. This award will be given to an individual member who can provide evidence that their contribution has made a difference. Examples may include:
- Development of an air quality impact assessment tool that is freely available for use by practitioners;
- Development of a new robust monitoring technique;
- Success in persuading public or private sector organisations to trial an innovative emission control technique; and
- Development of an air quality communication tool.
- Contact details
- Description of the project
- Evidence of the impact on the air quality management community / work of practitioners
- Two testimonials, with contact details (including telephone numbers), confirming that the individual did the work / or in the case of a team effort, made the major contribution, and that the description of the project and the evidence of impact is correct.