Presentations from Vehicle Emissions Event
Posted on July 8th, 2013
Presentations from the IAQM event, Vehicle emissions – what’s new for air quality management?, held on 24th June in York are now available to download.
- Reading LEZ feasibility investigation – Graham Harker
- The Vehicle Emission Penalty of Traffic Congestion -James Tate
- Potential Impact of Road Transport Low Emission Strategies – Kevin Turpin
- PITHEM (Platform of Integrated Tranport, Health And Environmental Modelling) – Paul Goodman
- Using Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Data to Reveal Emission Trends from Road Traffic on the M4 – Duncan Whyatt