Omnia Consulting provide a professional, responsible and quality driven multi-disciplinary consultancy service to the development, construction, infrastructure and transport sectors. Our professional teams are made up of qualified environmental scientists, civil engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, and acousticians with extensive experience in the industry and able to draw on a vast range of knowledge and expertise across a broad range of client sectors.
We are looking for an acoustics consultant to be based within our Portsmouth Office. Experience with Post Completion Building Acoustics and Air Quality would be a bonus but not essential.
Main Duties include:
- Project Management of certain projects under the overall direction of the Line Manager as appropriate.
- Regular communication with Line Managers, and/or Clients as appropriate to keep them up to date with the progress, status, and findings of all project work.
- Undertaking noise surveys across a variety of locations across the UK.
- Timely and accurate response to all client enquiries in line with the Omnia’s business vision and values.
- Communication with the appropriate Line Manager at all times to keep them up to date with new proposals, enquiries, projects, and related matters.
- Timely delivery of projects in line with agreed project programmes and budgets.
- Timely raising of invoices in line with agreed project invoicing profile to manage overall WIP.
- Continuing professional development and development of personal knowledge base.
- An ideal candidate would have 1-2+ years’ experience within a similar position.
- An associated degree, or equivalent qualification is preferable, though not essential for the right candidate.
- AMIOA, MIOA within the Institute of Acoustics would be preferable, though not essential for the right candidate.
- A full driving licence.
- Knowledge of noise modelling software CadnaA would be advantageous.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Elizabeth Samphier