Hoare Lea« Back to Events
Upcoming Events At This Venue
6 June, 2017
This afternoon event will examine measures in the draft Air Quality Plan, with contributions specific to both Manchester and Leeds.
This is your opportunity to hear from those who are working directly with the latest policy and get an insight into the likely implications from Defra’s upcoming Air Quality Plan.
The event will consist of three presentations followed by a discussion of the Plan:
- 2017 Air Quality Plan – Is it Good Enough? (Claire Holman – Brook Cottage Consultants & Chair of the IAQM)
- Greater Manchester’s Clean Air Zone (Dr Hazel Peace – Jacobs)
- Delivery of DEFRA’s UK Air Quality Plan from a local perspective: Experience from Leeds (Polly Cook – Leeds City Council)
This free event is based in the Hoare Lea office in Manchester.
- 13:30 registration and refreshments
- 14:00 welcome, presentations and Q&A
- 16:00 networking
- 16:30 event closes
Places are now fully booked however we are operating a reserve list.
Email Chloe Fletcher to book your place on the reserve list.